We’ve reached the time of year when layers of navy, grey, burgundy, and black don’t seem cozy and comforting as much as depressing. I’m ready to trade those rich, dark, cold weather colors for a lighter, brighter palette. Who’s with me?
I came across this pretty ranunculus print. And not only would I like to have it hanging somewhere within eyesight, I kind of want to move into this world of faded brights and blushy-buff tones that manages to be both romantic and casual at the same time. Since I can’t literally move in, I’ll settle for living in spring clothes inspired by this dreamy palette. With that in mind, I’ve pulled together some favorites.
- Sperry high tops in hot coral
- RMS Beauty lip2cheek shine in beloved
- J. Crew boyfriend jean
- Everlane point collar silk blouse in dusk
- Kate Spade Saturday necklace
- Nike vintage style sneaker in mica green and orange
- J. Crew matte crepe tee in bright persimmon
- MIH Ellsworth skinny jean in bond blue
- Madewell Montmartre tote in landmark green
- Leif Starry Sky earrings
- J. Crew merino tunic in heather lavender
- Ray-Ban polarized pink aviators
- J. Crew perforated clutch in sunbaked orange
- Madewell Mira heel in sandstone
- J. Crew silk snood in ivory coral
Happy spring shopping!